Premium FrontVü Forward-looking Sonar
- Premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat
- Displays the bottom up to 300 feet ahead of your boat in real time
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Also offers LiveVü forward for fishing – see fish swimming in front of your boat, even when stationary
The Panoptix multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹ by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. It also includes LiveVü Forward sonar to give you the unique ability to see fish — even divers — swimming in real time under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot forward range.
Panoptix FrontVü sonar displays bottom up to 300 feet ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth) and delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react. You can be more confident when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü has a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20 degrees). This allows you to focus on the bottom in front of your boat and not be confused with what is off to each side. It also includes an AHRS sensor for motion stabilization that allows you to see what is in front of your boat even in rough water conditions. And all the FrontVü forward-looking sonar image data can be easily shared with other chartplotters across the Garmin Marine Network.
Panoptix PS51-TH features a standard 50.88 mm (2-inch) stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters. Withstands speeds up to 45 knots, with operation up to 8 knots¹.